The Coraopolis District Sportsmen’s Association is a private club established to provide its members, and in some cases the public, with a place to enjoy the sport of archery, shooting and hunting preparation through instruction, formal and informal activities.
I give my Pledge as an American to Save and Faithfully to Defend from Waste the Natural Resources of my Country. The soil, the water, the air, the minerals, the plant life and the wildlife.....This is my Pledge.
*** Headline News ***
- Next meeting 19 August 2014 (nomination of officers)
- Anyone interested in becoming a RSO contact an officer or attend a meeting
- See Education page for important Safety Orientation information
- See Club Rules page for shooting times on the Outdoor range
- Gun Bash Tickets available NOW (see Calendar or Events page for more details)
2014 April Newsletter
2014 April Newsletter(PDF 200KB) has been mailed and e-mailed. If you would like to be added to newsletter e-mail distribution, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, member number and e-mail address you want used and we will add you to the future distribution.
CDSA Work Day
If you like to lead and would like to own a project, contact Jeanne Matlack at 724.695.0483 to coordinate dates, time, supplies and details to complete your project. Please view Volunteer page to see various identified 2014 projects for the club.
Volunteers needed; if interested contact Jeanne Matlack 724.695.0483(Message will be returned.) Please view Volunteer page to view dates with volunteer opportunities.
- Safety Orientation Kitchen/Sign-in
- Gun Bash committees
- Corn Roast
- Children's activities
Site last updated: 24 July 2014 - Membership cap: 1000